Please click here to first verify your Penn-Harris-Madison residency by viewing the interactive Google based P-H-M District Boundaries Map. As an alternative, you may contact us at (574) 259-7941 and provide your home address which we can look up to determine the school your child(ren) will attend. You can also contact our Transportation Services Department at (574) 258-9565 and ask for an “address look-up.”
Once you have determined the school, click here to choose the registration form for your school based on the District Boundaries Map. Please follow the directions found on the form to submit the required documentation.
BACK TO SCHOOL PACKETS
- The information in our “Back to School” packets is important and relevant all year round
- Please check your child’s packet; it includes forms that parents should complete, sign and return
- Please click here for the 2023 – 2024 school year fee information.
- Reduced fees are charged to those who apply for the assistance and meet the eligibility requirements
- Many of the supplies your child needs will be provided by the school. Teachers will inform when other specific items need to be purchased for a class or lab.
- This page provides general information on the school delays and closings
- This page has more detail on how two-hour school delays are managed
- Use the Safe School Helpline to make an anonymous report about school safety
- Call the school directly to discuss a safety concern with the principal
You may also contact P-H-M’s Director of Safety and Student Services at 574-258-9551
- The school directory lists all schools with addresses, phone numbers, hours, etc.
- The Educational Services Center houses administrative offices at 55900 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545. Phone 574-259-7941.
- The phone number for the Learning Division is (574) 258-9588.
- The staff directory is searchable by last name and provides job titles, locations and email addresses
- Help for high schoolers is a phone call away. Reach out to Penn’s Main Office (574-258-9503), Counseling Center (574-258-9502), or Student Services (574-258-9524)
Penn-Harris-Madison’s Triangle of Success is built on student achievement, with parent and teacher support.