*Parents can now set spending limits for their student(s) accounts. Please visit www.schoolcafe.com to create your new accounts.
SchoolCafé is P-H-M’s NEW online payment system for school cafeteria meals!
The SchoolCafé secure payment portal at www.schoolcafe.com allows parents to pay online using credit or debit cards. Other SchoolCafé benefits include:
- Easy to enroll
- Downloadable app
- View your child’s cafeteria balance
- See what your child ate & spent
- 24/7 access to your account
- Set up automatic payments
- Get low balance email reminders
SchoolCafé (www.schoolcafe.com) replaces MySchoolBucks, the meal payment service used in the past. If you had a balance left in your child’s MySchoolBucks account, it will be transferred to your new SchoolCafé account.
SchoolCafé will charge a 5% service fee for each transaction (no minimum required). MySchoolBucks had previously charged $1.95 per transaction regardless of the amount. Parents may find it most beneficial to add $39 at a time to their child’s account which would keep the SchoolCafé service fee at $1.95, the same as they were previously paying.
To create a SchoolCafé account, you will need a valid email address and your child’s school ID. Then go to www.schoolcafe.com and follow the steps.
- Once you’ve created your account, all the school children in your family, no matter which P-H-M school they attend, can be added to your one account.
- Remember to bookmark www.schoolcafe.com in your browser—or you can get there quickly through all P-H-M websites. Just look under QUICK NAVIGATION in the lower left corner of the page and click on PAY MEALS ONLINE.