In an effort to constantly improve and enhance school safety and security, P-H-M uses the SafeVisitor system in all school offices.
- Classroom Guest Speakers
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Classroom/School Special Events (example: Grandparents Day)
Pre-registration is available to make the check-in process at the school run faster. Click here to utilize SafeVisitor’s Online Pre-registration process.
What to expect when you arrive at the school:
- All visitors will now be required to present a valid photo ID, which may include a driver’s license, State issued photo ID, or passport every time you enter as a school visitor.
- All approved visitors will have a picture taken at each visit and receive a temporary badge that must be visibly worn at all times.
- All visitors must return to the main office and check-out at the front desk, returning their badge.
If you are or wish to become a regular School Volunteer, the process is different. Please click here for more information on how to become a regular School Volunteer.