Please click here to first verify your Penn-Harris-Madison residency by viewing the interactive Google based P-H-M District Boundaries Map. As an alternative, you may contact us at (574) 259-7941 and provide your home address which we can look up to determine the school your child(ren) will attend. You can also contact our Transportation Services Department at (574) 258-9565 and ask for an “address look-up.”
Elementary and Middle School (Grades K-8)
Once you have determined the school, click here to choose the registration form for your school based on the District Boundaries Map . Please follow the directions found on the form to submit the required documentation.
BACK TO SCHOOL PACKETS
- The information in our “Back to School” packets is important and relevant all year round
- Please check your child’s packet; it includes forms that parents should complete, sign and return
- Please click here for the 2023 – 2024 school year fee information.
- Reduced fees are charged to those who apply for the assistance and meet the eligibility requirements
- Many of the supplies your child needs will be provided by the school. Teachers will inform when other specific items need to be purchased for a class or lab.
- This page provides general information on the school delays and closings
- This page has more detail on how two-hour school delays are managed
- Use the Safe School Helpline to make an anonymous report about school safety
- Call the school directly to discuss a safety concern with the principal
You may also contact P-H-M’s Director of Safety and Student Services at 574-258-9551
- The school directory lists all schools with addresses, phone numbers, hours, etc.
- The Educational Services Center houses administrative offices at 55900 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545. Phone 574-259-7941.
- The phone number for the Learning Division is (574) 258-9588.
- The staff directory is searchable by last name and provides job titles, locations and email addresses
- Help for high schoolers is a phone call away. Reach out to Penn’s Main Office (574-258-9503), Counseling Center (574-258-9502), or Student Services (574-258-9524)
Penn-Harris-Madison’s Triangle of Success is built on student achievement, with parent and teacher support.