New P-H-M families or current families, this page provides access to the most common information you need at the start of and throughout the school year ...
- The information in our “Back to School” packets is important and relevant all year round
- The packet includes some forms that parents should complete, sign and return
- All the packet contents can be accessed online here
- This page provides general information on the school delays and closings
- This page has more detail on how two-hour school delays are managed
- Use the Safe School Helpline to make an anonymous report about school safety
- Call 1-800-418-6423 ext. 359
- Text 66746, TIPS
- Go online at www.safeschoolhelpline.com
- Call the school directly to discuss a safety concern with the principal
You may also contact P-H-M’s Director of Safety and Student Services, Mike Seger, at 574-258-9551
- The school directory lists all schools with addresses, phone numbers, hours, etc.
- The Educational Services Center houses administrative offices at 55900 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545. Phone 574-259-7941.
- The staff directory is searchable by last name and provides job titles, locations and email addresses
- Help for high schoolers is a phone call away. Reach out to Penn’s Main Office (574-258-9503), Counseling Center (574-258-9502), or Student Services (574-258-9524)
Penn-Harris-Madison’s Triangle of Success is built on student achievement, with parent and teacher support.