This is your resource for all your Re-entry details and previously communicated information. This page was last updated on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020.
Monday, August 31 the P-H-M Board of School Trustees unanimously approved a “Return to Learn” plan to bring students back to the classroom in phases, for those families who want to return to in-person learning:
- Mon., Sept. 14, In-Person Learning for Elementary grades, PreK - grade 3
- Mon., Sept. 21, In-Person Learning for Elementary grades 4 & 5
- Mon., Sept. 21, Hybrid model, a blend of In-Person and Virtual, for Middle and High School students (grades 6-12)
- Parents at every grade level also have the option to keep their student(s) 100% Virtual.
*Click here to read Superintendent Dr. Jerry Thacker’s full letter to parents with detailed schedule for the options listed above.
Parents at every grade level expressed to have the Virtual option expanded. On Wednesday, September 9, principals sent parents more details and a breakdown of a student’s day who chose to stay 100% Virtual. Click below to see examples of each level:
Parents are now being asked to submit their “Intent to Return” questionnaires to their student(s)’ principals by Friday, September 11.
If parents have students at more than one P-H-M school, they will need to complete a form for each student at each school. Parents should reference the emails sent by their students’ principals on Wednesday, Sept. 9 or check their schools’ websites. If parents have questions, they should contact their student’s school directly.
Other important “Return to Learn” information shared with parents:
P-H-M Positive COVID Live Dashboard: showing the total number of student & staff positive cases since July 2020
"Return to Learn" District Overview for Parents
- COVID-19 School Attendance Quick Refrence Guide
- COVID-19 Screening Tool for Parents (updated by the ISDH 9/22/20)
Transportation needs & a link to infoFinder to look up your child’s bus stop information if they will be riding the bus
Before/after school childcare - Kids Club Registration
- Videos highlighting P-H-M’s COVID safety procedures and protocols: