P-H-M Food Service Plan for fall 2020
Thanks to a USDA waiver, all meals served to students at P-H-M will be free until further notice. Student accounts will be charged for any ala-carte sales.
- Pre-packaged breakfast (except at Northpoint and Prairie Vista) and lunches.
- Please see the menu and make sure your child knows which lunch they would like, as it will be recorded in the morning so meals can be delivered to each child.
Middle & High:
- Pre-packaged breakfasts at Grissom, Schmucker and Penn and lunch at ALL schools. Students will select pre-packaged meal components in the cafeteria.
- Breakfast & Lunch begins September 22nd.
- Take home meals begin September 23rd.
Meals will be offered to ALL middle and high school students.
The meals will cover the days they are learning from home.
Meals will be given out at the end of the day on Wednesday and Friday.
The package will contain three breakfast and three lunch meals. Items will be frozen if possible and bags will have heating and storage instructions.
Since Discovery does not serve breakfast, they will only have the three lunch meals.
Meals for 100% Virtual Learners:
- Program begins Wednesday, September 23
- We will have meals available for the 100% virtual learners from all schools and the community.
- Meals will be distributed at Penn High School Door C from 4-6 pm on Wednesday and Friday.
- It will be the same type of bag with only four meals on Wednesday and six on Friday.
- Students do not need to be present for the parent or guardian to pick up meals.
- Student ID’s WILL NOT be required.
Menus for all schools and virtual learners can be found here.
Click below to read the full statement: