NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING: The next Regular Board Meeting of the Penn-Harris-Madison Board of School Trustees is scheduled for Monday, March 27, 2023 beginning at 7:00 p.m., and held at the Educational Services Center, 55900 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, Indiana.
Public Participation at Board Meetings:
(per policy 0167.3 adopted June 27, 2005; last revised Sept. 13, 2010):
Members of the public can address the Trustees on agenda Board Action Items and the Hearing of Visitors. Any patron of the School Corporation who desires to address the Board during a regular meeting shall be required to state his/her name and address for the record.
Visitors Requesting Permission to Address the Board on a Specific Agenda Item (In-person Regular Meetings):
- Visitors requesting permission to address the Board on a specific agenda item are requested to complete a registration form prior to the meeting for each item.
- A time limit of three (3) minutes during the discussion of that agenda item will be enforced for persons wishing to speak on any specific agenda item.
- Visitors will be restricted to one (1) appearance per item.
The public can also address the Board during the Hearing of Visitors.
Hearing of Visitors (In-person Regular Meetings):
- Anyone wishing to address the Board on general topics is invited to do so under this item, Hearing of Visitors, without registering.
- The Hearing of Visitors will begin at the conclusion of the regular agenda.
- A time limit of three (3) minutes shall be enforced for persons wishing to speak during the Hearing of Visitors.
- It is requested that names and addresses be stated at the beginning of such comments.
- Individuals may speak only once during this section of this agenda.
Virtual Public Comment Procedures:
Visitors wishing to address the School Board Members virtually should email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to share the following information in that email:
- Phone number
- Organization you may be representing
- If you have student(s) in the school corporation.
Please note that all requests to speak virtually must be received no later than 6:30 p.m.
Please review policy 0167.3 for procedures for visitors requesting permission to address the Board on during Special Meetings.