By Joseph Fratena
The annual P-H-M Teacher Job Fair is back and in-person for 2022! We’re looking for teachers who strive for excellence. If you are a new or veteran teacher, or just interested in becoming a teacher … WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Every teacher candidate will be GUARANTEED one face-to-face interview with a P-H-M administrator.
Click Here for more about WHY you should become a teacher with us!
When & Where
- Date: Friday, Feb. 4, 2022
- Time: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. (EST)
- School Location: Schmucker Middle School (Door B)
- Address: 56045 Bittersweet Rd. Mishawaka, IN 46545
What to Expect
- Upon arrival, you will sign in before waiting in a common area until it is your turn
- These are REAL interviews, please dress professionally
- When it’s your turn to be interviewed, please turn off your phone or switch it to “Airplane Mode”
- It’s important to have your Application & Resume on file, please submit an online application prior to the job fair.
- If you do not have an updated online application on file with P-H-M Schools, a hardcopy of your resume is recommended, but not required.
- Masks ARE required
Addition Questions? Please contact PHMhumanresourcesinfo@phm.k12.in.us