By Joseph Fratena
The 2021 Job Fair is going virtual! All applicants will be contacted by a P-H-M administrator to set up a time for a virtual interview.
You MUST submit this form by February 19th, 2021
Since your virtual interview will occur in a place of your choice, here are some considerations that will allow you to make a good first impression!
- Dress for success. Even though you may be in your house, dress as if you were walking into an in-person interview.
- Have your resume in front of you and be ready to talk about your specific experiences & qualifications.
- Test your technology (internet connection, camera & microphone) ahead of time...we will be using Google Meets.
- Prepare the scene by considering the following:
- Find a place that is quiet
- Make sure you have quality lighting
- Remove all distractions from your area
- Be logged in and ready 10 minutes before your interview begins
- Consider what is in your background, you want the focus to be on you, not what is on the wall behind you
- Steady Camera (don’t hold your phone / laptop in your hand)
- Be authentic and answer questions honestly!