Parents: It's important we have correct contact information for you.
Please don’t assume that the contact information we have on file for you is up to date. Take a moment to verify that it is by following these steps:
- Sign in to your HAC account
- Go to REGISTRATION (on the right side of the main menu)
- Click on the DEMOGRAPHIC tab
- Look under CONTACTS, in the GUARDIAN section, to verify your phone number and email address
- If none is listed, or if what’s listed is not correct, contact your child’s school and request a correction
HAC stands for Home Access Center. The school provides parents login information which parents use to set up their accounts.
If you don’t recall receiving or cannot find your login letter, please contact the school office. If you have received your login information but have difficulty using Skyward, please email the Skyward Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.