Food Service Plan for the 2020-21 School Year
Thanks to a USDA waiver, all meals served to students at P-H-M will be free until the end of the 2020-21 school year. Student accounts will be charged for any ala-carte sales.
- Pre-packaged breakfast (except at Northpoint and Prairie Vista) and lunches.
- Please view the Elementary School Menu and make sure your child knows which lunch they would like, as it will be recorded in the morning so meals can be delivered to each child.
- Pre-packaged breakfasts are available at Grissom and Schmucker. Lunch is available at Grissom, Schmucker and Discovery. Students will select pre-packaged meal components in the cafeteria.
- Middle School Menu
- Pre-packaged breakfast and lunch is available at Penn. Students will select pre-packaged meal components in the cafeteria.
- High School Menu
Meals for Hybrid Learners:
- If a student attends in-person on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, that student will pickup to-go, pre-packaged meals as they leave school on Wednesday.
If a student attends in-person on Thursdays & Fridays, that student will pickup to-go, pre-packaged meals as they leave school on Friday.
Meals for 100% Virtual Learners:
Effective February 22, 2021
- Pick up meals at Door K at Penn High School
- Day & Time: Mondays, 1-3 p.m.
- Students will receive a refrigerated box and a frozen bag with five (5) breakfasts and five (5) lunches.
- We will have meals available for the 100% virtual learners from all schools.
- Students do not need to be present for the parent or guardian to pick up meals.
- Student ID’s WILL NOT be required.
*Meals will not be provided on Recess Days.
Menus for all schools and virtual learners can be found here.